7079 users searched for this homework answer last month and 6 are doing it now, let’s get your homework done.
This Top Homework Answer is High School level and belongs to the English subject.
This answer got 147 “Big Thanks” from other students from places like Cowan or Savannah.
3) which of the following statements would be considered a hasty generalization? A) for the moral integrity of our nation, we must not allow this measure to pass. B)Wherever there is a doughnut shop, you will find a police car parked outside. C)Unlike her brother, she actually likes broccoli. D) My friend goes jogging every morning 4)which of the following would be most suitable as a thesis statement for a persuasive essay? A) A popular sport in many countries B) in the most unusual places C)as a taxpayer, I get very upset when the government raises interest rates. D) the state should increase drivers’ registration fees to pay for the new highway overpass.
3. The answer is B (Wherever there is a doughnut shop, you will find a police car parked outside). A hasty generalization is a conclusion drawn based on insufficient information or a stereotype. This statement generalizes ALL doughnut shops. 4. The answer is D (the state should increase drivers’ registration fees to pay for the new highway overpass). The key word here is “should,” because it is indicative of a disagreement or argument. The answer (C) is pretty close; however, this statement does not indicate an argument because only states that the person is upset. If it had said “The government SHOULD not raise interest rates,” then it would have been suitable for a persuasive essay. The other answers (A) and (B) are not correct because they do not suggest an argument whatsoever.Hope I helped 🙂
Students are also searching for
- which statement about the qur’an is true?
- the graphs of f(x) and g(x) are shown below. for what interval is the value of (f – g)(x) negative?
- which of the following is the main evidence of life in the early universe
If you have more homework to do you can use the search bar to find the answer to other homework: 250 have done it today and 123 in the last hour.
Help your mates do their homework and share Top Homework Answers with them, it’s completely free and easy to use!